Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
271 posts
11,433 visits

About Veterans needing help

davnashville started this conversation

If you are having a hard time then drop me a line. There are hundreds of different ways veterans and their families can get the help they need. If you need medical help or in a tight spot with your finances then let me know and we will try to get you the help you need.

Click here to add your comment...
need help to pay bills ,wife on hosp care and can't leave her alone,
Talk to windmaker
littlelacie   in reply to tata.
Davnashville has not been on this site since 2009, and we have no way to contact him,sorry
Talk to littlelacie
I have been trying to get my va started since 2001, need someone to help me get this started, please I have try everything I know,there have got to be someone out there who can help me and my family, so tired of trying to take my life, i was station in camp Lejeune during the time of the toxic waters, my health is going down, I have myeloma, anemia, bone cancer, prostate cancer removal, cancer still in area.need help very bad. we will be homeless very soon.the Atlanta regional office for veterans they are not trying to help us.
Talk to tata.
woman in a shoe   in reply to GEON
Hi we can only give u information on here u asking for a partner to try and start a business i would ask in your city for a business partner we get people from all over the world on here for a grant check on the computer and see if u can fine one for small bussiness grant. That all the info i know to tell u.
Talk to woman in a shoe
littlelacie   in reply to GEON
hi, davnashville has not posted on this site for over 7 years, so you will probably not hear from him.we have no way to contact him, sorry.
Talk to littlelacie
Im in Texas (NW Fort Worth) area, looking for possible business partner (Painting, Hardscape, Handyman) or looking for start up Grant. Retired US Army Disabled Veteran
Trees a little more about me.
Thanks for Posting
Talk to GEON
SisterServant   in reply to gailpelham
I'm sorry it has taken me this long to respond to you. Please write back to me on the one to one to window.
Talk to SisterServant
gailpelham   in reply to SisterServant
Your post makes since to me. Please write I need your help. masterjudge.
Talk to gailpelham
Al love
My name is Al Love and I am a homeless veteran in Las Vegas. I am on the HUD Vash program and have a chance to move in a apartment all I need is $375 to move in asap. Where can I find help now?
Talk to Al love
woman in a shoe   in reply to princessleia
Hi all we can do is give u information where u mite get help. I am sorry but there no resources that will help with anything to do with a car. And there no cash on this site
Talk to woman in a shoe
I am a female disabled vet,and about to become homeless in 1 week. I need help getting to Otegon where I have a home awaiting for me. I have been struggling for yrs and need help with getting a reliable car and gas monies to get to Oregon to prevent ending up in the streets in 2 weeks. PLEASE someone help me with the gas and car repairs or a new car to get me there safely.
Talk to princessleia
rhebel55   in reply to Poppyday13
My name is Robert M Hebel I live in Green Bay Wis., My Son David is in Topeka Kansas he is 4 years old. I came back to Green Bay Wis., last year for family reasons and my son stayed with his Mother in Ks.

I have been away from my Son for over a year now and was waiting on my Disability before I went back to Topeka to get my Son. My Sons mother married a convict who used my vehicle in crimes while I was in Green Bay and he was sentenced to prison. I left the vehicle for my Son and my then girlfriend.

I cannot wait any longer to go get my Son for these two reasons, one her now husband is getting out of prison in July in 30 days and my Son will not be around this child abuser and drug addict. I need to go get my 4 year old Son who I raised for 3 years and I have tried believe me I have tried over and over again so I gave up until I found all this out that her husband is getting out the 1st week of August. My Disability has until Sept 2015 to have my hearing and I Attorneys who keep telling me they are waiting until Sept.

I need a vehicle or the money to rent a vehicle to get to Kansas visit with my son then bring my son home with me.

Robert Hebel
Talk to rhebel55
woman in a shoe   in reply to honorable vet
Hi we can only give u information where u mite get help. The person u posted to not been on here in along time. I am sorry but there no resources that will help with anything to do with a car.
Talk to woman in a shoe
honorable vet
I am very desperate at this time. I went to the VFW for help and was made to feel less than human,I am a vet who needs help now.I need my car for work and cant afford a repossession please help
Talk to honorable vet
Helping Out America   in reply to monet11
Where do you live?
Talk to Helping Out America
woman in a shoe   in reply to monet11
Hi the person u posted to not been on here sent 2009. All we can do is give u information where u mite get help. I want u to type not help with bills city state if u don't see it under city state put county state u will see a list of places that can help if they got the funds.
Talk to woman in a shoe
Hello my name is lynetta I am a Veteran and also a single mother of 2 , in need of help with a utility bill
Talk to monet11
Poppyday13   in reply to Poppyday13
ATTENTION ALL VETERANS OR IF YOU KNOW ONE SHOW THEM THIS - all these charities can help you,.
Air Force Aid Society
Army Emergency Relief
Coast Guard Mutual Assistance
Navy and Marine Corps Relief Society
Charity Organizations
American Red Cross
American Gulf War Veterans Association
Armed Forces Relief Trust
Armed Services YMCA of the USA
Fisher House Foundation
Reconnect America
Aerospace Education Foundation
Air Force Enlisted Widows
Armed Forces Foundation
Astronauts Memorial Foundation
Billy Blanks Foundation
Blinded American Veterans Foundation
Blinded Veterans Foundation
Blue Star Moms
Comfort for America's Uniformed Services Elite
Enduring Freedom K.I.A. Fund
Fallen Patriot Fund
First Command Educational Foundation
Folds of Honor
The Freedom Alliance
Freedom Is Not Free
Global War on Terrorism Veterans in Need
Help Hospitalized Veterans
Homes for Our Troops
IMA Hero(TM) Collection
Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund
Marines Helping Marines
Men of Easy Company Association
Military Chaplains Association of the USA
Military Community Youth Ministries
Mission Continues
National Defense University Foundation
National Veterans Services Fund, Inc.
Navy Safe Harbor Foundation
Officers' Christian Fellowship
Operation First Response
Operation Gratitude
Operation Homefront
Operation Interdependence
Operation Love Reunited
Our Forgotten Warriors
Paralyzed Veterans of America
Phoenix House, Inc.
Points of Light - Ponte Vedra Beach Rotary
Project Keeping Cadence
Raising Consciousness America
Red Cross Armed Forces Emergency Service Systems
See Your Troops Foundation
Skip Cares - Military Care Packages
Snowball Express
Special Operations Warrior Foundation
Survivors of Servicemen (SOS) Fund
The Hugs Project
Toys for Tots Foundation
Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS)
United States Military Chaplains Association
United Through Reading
Veterans Families United
Veterans Helping Veterans & Others
Veterans of Foreign Wars
Vietnam Veterans Assistance Fund
The Walter Reed Society
Women in Military Service for America Memorial Foundation
Women's Resource Center of Manatee
Wounded Warriors Fund
Wounded Warrior Project

Talk to Poppyday13
Poppyday13   in reply to osantana
Based in UK . Helped Vets up to 8 months ago . Tell me your town and state and I will devote 24 hours to internet searching for you . I expect my information is out of date now so will need to start again. I will try to be online 2100hrs UK time for the next few nights.
Talk to Poppyday13
woman in a shoe   in reply to osantana
Hi all we can do is give u information where u mite get help. Type need help with bills city state if u don't see it under city state put county state u will see a list of places that can help u. If they got the funds but sent is the first of the month they should have the funds. Also go and sign up for welfare will get food stamps insurance and cash. Also sign up for wic for the kids for the baby u will get formula and other stuff they sometimes have baby dippers and wipes and baby clothes the other kids u will be able to get eggs milk cheese and other stuff. U can also call Catholic church s and see which on gives out food some have a clothes closet u can get free clothes for everyone. Also u can call food pantry s for food some of them have baby formula dippers and wipes. Hope this can help u. But there one person that can help u more than anyone and that is God if u pray to him he will help u thought anything.
Talk to woman in a shoe